Personal Webpage of Adrien Laurent
Postdoctoral Fellow at the University of Bergen
My name is Adrien (Ange André) Laurent. I am a Postdoctoral fellow at the University of Bergen,
where I work as a member of the project CODYSMA (Computational Dynamics and Stochastics on Manifolds) with Hans Z. Munthe-Kaas.
Before joining the University of Bergen in 2021, I did my PhD in Mathematics at the University of Geneva under the supervision of Gilles Vilmart.
I won the SWICCOMAS prize 2022 and the Henri Fehr prize for my Ph.D. thesis.
Here is my Curriculum Vitae in English and in French.
- Numerical integration of stochastic differential equations (SDEs) and stochastic partial differential equations (SPDEs),
- Geometric numerical integration, algebraic and geometric structures in numerical analysis,
- Deterministic and stochastic numerical integrators on manifolds,
- Stochastic multiscale problems, asymptotic-preserving (AP) and uniformly accurate (UA) methods,
- Everything else in Mathematics!
News, responsabilities and memberships:
- The CODYSMA project will hold a conference in 2023. More details to be announced soon.
- I created an escape game with the Mathscope of the University of Geneva, Christine Plaza and Léo Nicollier, and it is now open ! You can find more information here or here.
- I am a member of the Norsk Matematisk Forening and the SMAI.
University of Bergen
Department of Mathematics
Email adress: Adrien.Laurent (aaat) uib.no
UiB URL: www.uib.no/en/persons/Adrien.Laurent